Affordable Payroll Services in West Virginia

ADP -- One of the Best Payroll Companies in West Virginia

If you're a small business owner in West Virginia, you've probably at least researched the payroll companies in West Virginia. 

If you aren't using a payroll services company now, you either deal with your company payroll on your own, have an employee do it, or pay an accountant way too much to do it. is a division of Click Industries, a company that provides affordable business start up products and services to small business owners, just like you (and us).  Since 2000, (the parent company of has been helping entrepreneurs incorporate a businesses in West Virginia, file assumed business names in West Virginia , file for foreign corporation status in West Virginia, and get business licensing in West Virginia

ADP approached us about our own payroll needs.  Once we started working with them, we loved their attention to detail and amazing customer service. 

The we approached ADP and asked them if they'd be willing to give our customers a deal on payroll services in West Virginia.  ADP's answer was "Yes".  So all Click Industries' customers and even users of this site get the following payroll services from one of the nation's best payroll companies:

Click here to get a free quote for payroll services for your West Virginia business right now!

Contact your dedicated ADP Manager:
Jeremy Dyer at Toll-free:

*All payroll checks and vouchers will show net amounts free of ADP error, and you will receive your payroll on your scheduled delivery date and time, or that payroll processing will be free. (Excludes delays beyond ADP's reasonable control. Must notify ADP of error prior to next processing in order to receive free processing.)

The ADP Logo and Pay-by-Pay are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2009 ADP, Inc.

Home | Free Payroll Provider Quote | Get Payroll Processing In Your State | Incorporate a Business | File a DBA | Get a business license
| File a Foreign Corporation